Monday, October 8, 2012

DIY Halloween Home Decor

Patty here to show you my last SEI Design Team Project. I had so much fun working on projects for this great company. I look forward to seeing what projects the new design team makes for the new year.



Today Im sharing a simple and easy Home decor project for Halloween using the new Salem Heights Collection. I fell in love with a metal crow stand from pottery barn. I love Pottery Barn , however I knew I could make it myself for half the price. I went to the craft store and bought a finished piece of flat craft wood and a dowel rod. My husband (bless his heart) drilled a even hole in the middle, glued the rod in, and spray painted it. Spray painting seemed quicker. I hot glued the the paper crow to the rod and added a fan flower embellished with crape paper & a button.


The needle point frame decoration was actually NOT PLANNED, but those seem to always turn out to be the best projects. I made an extra fan flower that was bigger. It was to much for my poor little crow stand. So I used a frame stand and decorated a needle point hoop. The hoop has burlap fabric for the backround and I used Salem Heights stickers as accents. Last I hot glued a mini clothes pin so I could pin photos of my kiddo for every Halloween.

Hope you loved my craft project Thank SEI for this wonderful opppertunity !!!!

Patty

1 comment:

Margi said...

Very cute. I love the rosette and the colors.

 

newsletter | shop sei

Free Blog Counter

Pin It button on image hover